THE RULES TO LIVING WITH SOPHIE~
- Sophie has obsessions with fictional characters, so beware, she might talk about them a LOT (like she could talk about them all day ) and she has tons of ships as well. She also has huge feels for particular characters/ships so beware that too!
- Sophie feels like she’s going to die a lot in certain situations but it’s just her being scared/nervous/worried/anxious/she’s not sure about it like usual.Oops!
- Sophie is a big fat derp so don’t even listen to what she says half the time.
- Sophie has a really weird thing that if you touch her on the tops of her arms but below her shoulder her arms will flip up in a little flail out of her control so don’t touch her there. This is why Sophie also prefers cuddles rather than hugs.
- Sophie’s neck and sides are really sensitive to touch (She literly has to break out into a shiver or something if she is touched in those places) so don’t touch/tickle/ect. her in those places (unless you want to be killed back from your actions of doing whatever to her in those places ).
- Sophie has mood swings and because of that she can feel perfectly happy one moment and then the next she could feel like she bothers everyone, so please excuse Sophie when that happens (Sophie also says sorry a lot from that and just in general when she feels depressed). Oops!
- Sophie has a thing for food because she wants a career with it so you might have to put up with her complaints about food and such and also see the food she cooks. This also means when and if you come over to her house there is a very high chance she will want to make you something (and there is a possibility it will suck ).
- Sophie can actually be deceiving and sneaky so beware…(she can also read body language really well if she’s paying attention so don’t think you can hide anything from her…) heeheehee~
- Sophie goes all hyper and crazy at night for unknown reasons (her bestie calls this her “night drunkness”) this is why she is a “night dweller” (also she can break out into giggle fits on the floor so watch out).
- Sophie will tell you “no” about things or even say certain things she doesn’t want you to do but SOMETIMES she actually wants you to do them because she just doesn’t want to admit whatever it is. Oops!
- Deals and trades are always good to Sophie so offer them if you want something from her.
- Instead of saying “Last night” Sophie says “Yesterday night” so just get use to it.
THIS LIST ISN’T A FINAL COPPY. AND THIS LIST IS STUPID.